We are one of the leading exporters Tamarind in India. The ripe fruit of tree is used as a condiment. It is a moderate size to large, evergreen tree, up to 24 meters in high and 7 meters in girth. Bark is brown or dark gray, longitudinally and horizontally fissures. Leavesare paripinnate up to 15 cm long, leaflets are 10-20 pairs, oblong, 8-30 mm. Seeds are 3-12 oblong compressed, 1.5 cm, dark brown shining. Endocarp is light brownish, sweetish or acidic, edible pulp, traversed by branched ligneous strands. The outer cover of the pod is fragile and easily separable.
- Moisture Content, per cent by mass : 18%max
- Total Ash, per cent by mass on dry basis : 5%max
- Acid insoluble ash, per cent by mass on dry basis : 0.5%max
- Crude fiber, per cent by mass on dry basis : 8%max
- Damaged Pods, per cent by mass on dry basis : 2%max
- Seed content, per cent age by mass on dry basis : 30%max
- Organic Extraneous matter, per cent by mass on dry basis : 3%max
Quality and service
- We maintain good quality means the best quality is my specialty.
- We will happy to trade with you.